Your time has come to STOP reacting and START responding!
Introducing a New Paradigm in Productivity, Success, and Living Healthy Lifestyle!
Do You Suffer From:
- Inability to get a good nights sleep?
- Low back or neck pain?
- Lack of energy?
- Low self-esteem?
- Frequent cold sores?
- Twitching eyes?
- Dizziness & light-headedness?
- Indigestion / Heartburn?
- Bowel disturbance? (diarrhea, constipation)
As you can see from the list above "Stress" affects each one of us differently. Let's face it, at times it's so overwhelming that you don't know where to begin to start managing it....so you don't!
Imagine learning how to respond to stress in a positive manner. No more over reacting, panic attacks, or trips to the emergency room. You'll be amazed at how your life will be forever changed.
Did you know that you can now
track and monitor your STRESS LEVELS?
What if we told you that a simple 5 minute reading every morning could help you learn what causes your personal stressors - we call it your kryptonite.
Let's face it, the hardest part of reducing stress for many people is often finding the time and the focus to take action.
You want less stress in your life. You know you NEED less stress for the sake of your health. But you can’t even get started finding ways to improve your situation because of the stress you’re under.
You are not alone, and it is possible to gain control of your life.
Working with us, you’ll learn easy-to-implement strategies that will transform the way you look and feel – and help you to better understand your relationship with stress, without feeling: Anxious, Overwhelmed or Frazzled!
Becoming Resilient is about bouncing back and moving forward to be your very best self. To change for the better, you first have to know ourselves – your strengths and weaknesses, the good habits and the bad.
Here is just some of what you'll learn about living a reZealiance Life:
Stress reduction and self-care
- Demystifying and clarifying "Stress"
- Understanding what "stress" is to you
- Identifying your stressor "root causes"
- Learning events or situations that are your triggers
- Recognizing your response mechanisms
- Gaining better control over your schedule and your life
- 27 simple ways to reduce stress and take care of yourself
Mindset and Habits for Powerful Results
- Identifying the thoughts that may be keeping you ‘stuck’
- Evaluating the ‘auto-pilot’ habits that may be preventing you from reaching your goals
- How even the smallest habits, over time, can help or hinder success
- Why it’s not about ‘perfection’ but PROGRESS
A husband and wife coaching team helping overworked professionals, caregivers, and busy moms & dads to reduce stress and it's devastating consequences.
Get Started Today
Our revolutionary coaching programs are designed to help you successfully manage life's challenges and lead you down your path on the road to Resilience!
Take our Stress Test
Do you feel like chaos has taken over your life? Take our simple stress assessment for free today!
Weekly Tips to help you Build Your reZealience Lifestyle
While change can be difficult for many people to deal with we want to share with you that it really doesn’t have to be so hard. In fact, it can…Read More
Become a Stress Buster Today!
Receive weekly e-mail or blog content that only our mailing list gets. Stress Made Simple promises to bring you the most effective lifestyle tips to help you find relief from stress and build your reZealience